izmofx (www.izmofx.com), a division of izmocars, is a leading Interactive Media and Internet Marketing company with a strong presence in the Automotive industry. With Interactive Media studios in Long Beach, CA & Brussels, Europe, we are the largest producers of automotive content in the world. We have developed the State-of-The-Art technology for CGI and Animations for Automotive and are now creating the next generation of Virtual Reality and WebGL Platform. We are looking for programmers for our Virtual Reality Platform team.
As the programmer leading next-generation Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality development, you know the best tool to achieve the most realistic implementation for lifelike reproduction on a variety of headsets. You stop at nothing to produce a truly interactive and next-generation product for customers and clients, turning their dreams into reality.
You will be developing on a variety of devices, from mobile phone VR/AR/MxR implementation to full-fledged headsets (e.g. Oculus Quest, Hololens, Vive, Magic Leap).
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret client designs into working VR/AR/MxR applications.
· Rapid prototyping to quickly determine challenges, and pivoting to overcome those challenges;
· Full implementation of the entire experience on defined headsets.
· Must be detail-oriented – this is key. You will ensure your work is accurate, highly detailed, and you can self-QA your work;
· Team oriented, but can also self manage and work autonomously when necessary – you must be proactive;
· Organizational and time management skills are essential;
· Expected to exhibit flexibility to perform additional assignments as required.
· Willingness to push yourself beyond the stated capabilities: learning new software; approaches to the delivery pipeline; tackling new projects; turning ideas into functionality;
· Being able to deliver in a fast-paced, time-critical, accuracy driven environment is an absolute requirement.
· A love of virtual reality applications and content. You not only like to spend your free time in VR/AR/MxR, but you also want to develop compelling content too.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following minimum qualifications for the position:
Knowledge & Experience:
· 3D graphics programming experience with Unity, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java
· Proficiency and capability with Unity 3D development environments, minimum of 3 years;
· For Unity, Certified Programmer is a prerequisite; Certified Expert Gameplay Programmer preferred.
· Knowledge in image processing techniques;
· Understanding of shading, lighting, and texturing;
· Engine-level development or rendering development with OpenGL/Direct3D or similar
· Basic understanding of 3D pipelines (e.g. Autodesk Maya)
· Previous production experience with VR/AR/MxR applications.
· Android/iOS experience is a plus.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
· Programming test will be administered for both C# to ensure knowledge matches with resume;
· Portfolio with a list of previous VR/AR/MxR work and/or of work in Unity. This can be a list, but preference is given to video portfolios (or demonstrable demos);
· Knowledge of Unreal Engine is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From ₹80,000.00 per month